Saturday, March 7, 2009

Here we go again

It's 12:45 a.m. Sunday morning. I haven't fully prepared my lesson - not the way I wanted to. I came home and went on Twitter, turned to the History Channel (a show about Einstein) and basically wasted the last two hours.

So I need to either a) go to bed and get up in the morning and get done as much as I can or b) stay up and get done as much as I can, then go to bed and try to get up in the morning.

Either way, I'll be short of sleep - yep, it's Daylight Saving Time. I missed teaching last month - called in sick.

I had a great idea, but it requires preparation and I didn't do what I needed to do. Time passes too quickly. I get caught up in the day-to-day and forget to do the things on my list that don't have specific timelines.

And I make a habit of staying up too late messing around, making myself more tired, needing more sleep, leaving less time to get things done.

No comments:

Post a Comment