Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Fun and funny link of the day

Coolsig. Where you can go for a variety of quotes to use in email or forum signatures. It's been awhile since I've checked this site out, so I haven't read every one of the 4,467 signatures they claim. Some may not be work-safe.

A few examples
Web head signatures:
"How to Buy and Set Up a Computer". Step One: Get Valium - Dave Barry
A Life? Cool! Where can I download one of those from?
BTW, FWIW, IMHO, AFAIK, yes. OTOH, AAMOF, maybe not. YMMV.
Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Teach him to use the Net and he won't bother you for weeks.

Work:
85% of the world's work is done by people who don't feel very well - Winston Churchill
Due to the constant fluctuation in customer personalities, we cannot be responsible for the mental stability of any one member of our staff. (Seen in a gas station in Toronto, Ontario, Canada)
A clean desk is a sign of a cluttered desk drawer.
God put me on this Earth to accomplish a certain number of things. Right now, I am so far behind I will never die.
Poor planning on your part does not constitute an emergency on my part.

Movies:
Sell crazy somewhere else, we're all stocked up here - Jack Nicholson 'As Good As It Gets'
Will somebody please get this big, walking carpet out of my way? - Princess Leia in Star Wars
You know what the difference is between you and me? I make this look Good. - Will Smith (Men In Black)
'I've got a dragon here, and I'm not afraid to use it!' - Donkey in Shrek.

Bumper stickers:
Forget About World Peace... Visualize Using Your Turn Signal!
Honk if a part falls off
Hang up and drive!
My reality check bounced
YES this is my truck. NO I wont help you move.
You go on ahead, I'll see you at the next light.

While looking for a few things to post here, I did find some with language issues, and a couple of page links didn't load. Overall, I think the good and amusing outweigh the bad, though.

No comments:

Post a Comment