Sunday, January 18, 2009

Going to church after all

I had considered not going - Mom doesn't feel well and so I won't have to take her. Cayla said last night that she didn't feel like going - no reason given and I didn't want to press her. So I won't be taking anybody.

I thought I could just stay home and not have to do anything - maybe take advantage of computer time (five women, one computer means lots of sharing and sometimes I don't get the computer on a particular day).

But then I thought of BJ. BJ would go to church, the only reason he misses is from being so sick from chemo. I don't have an excuse - just laziness.

So I'll go. I'll be late, but I'll be there. And if I see you there, BJ, that's great. If I don't, I'll still be thinking of you. ;-) Hang in there.

No comments:

Post a Comment