Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Hi, I am sitting in a recliner at the infusion center at TRHC getting a couple of units of packed red blood cells.  It seems that chemo knocks your counts down and then you get tired and dizzy and weak.  I don't like missing work.  I am usually worse during the week-ends.  Three days after chemo which is Sunday is the worse.  The good news is that the cancer is gone.  I had a CT Scan the Friday after Christmas and all was good.  I have survived the cancer now I have to survive the treatment.  I will feel better tomorrow after getting two units of blood.
On  a lighter side.  I was feeling a little better today when I first was up and was thinking about working until Lori threatened to slap me.  That was a first so I knew she was serious about that.  If all goes well I will be done with chemo by the end a March.
BJ

No comments:

Post a Comment