Monday, January 12, 2009

More template choices

Airplane
Travel
Sky fighters

I'll stop looking now. (I could spend all day at this, trust me.)

I see that some schools are already saying they'll get out early. That's fine, I understand it's better for parents to make arrangements for their kids ahead of time if school gets out early for bad weather. But what I'm concerned about is my own hide - I go to work at 2 p.m. and get off after 10 p.m. usually. I'm guessing we'll have early deadline, and that's helpful. But the other two people who work on the news side tonight live farther away from Fort Dodge than I do, so I can't beg off because of bad roads. I do have the option of staying at Mom's overnight, but I'd rather endure a harrowing ride home with my own bed to sleep in than sleep on Mom's floor or in her recliner.

I can tell you this, though - I'm going back to bed when the girls go off to school. Classes resume for me on Wednesday, and there goes my naptime. I'm taking advantage of my opportunity while I can. ;-)

UPDATE: No school for Fort Dodge kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment